Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fuh! wHaT a DAy !!!!

a vEry weirD daY todaY I woulD saY.....

mY daY starT prettY normaL....wokE up @ 6 a.m, pray... continue dreaming .... woke up again @10... morning walk apprx 2km... back home... cleaning house...sweep , mop, dust.. etc.... take a shower.....
BUzz!!! buZZ!! (sound of incoming sms from my iphone)
"What time u gonna leave ur house?"-shyno-
"12.00"-moi-
"cool. u gonna be here around 1pm" -shyno-
I look at the clock its 11.45!! I just picked ok clothes to wear for engagement ceremony ( which doesnt need ironing)....a bit of Emporio Armani White just make me feel good.
So i drove...... and drove.. town - beserah - balok - gebeng- ........ a truck came out from a intersection.. i slow down my car... hummmm i'm gonna be late.... "Gedeganggggg!!!!" small stone from the truck hit my windscreen and ......the glass broken and spattered (yeah my windscreen is not double layered).... OMG...!!!
"HonK!!! "HonK!!!" i couldn't see clearly!! arghhh!! though im honking crazily the trunk didn't stop but speeding.  Thank God nothing went to my eyes... :)...
i lost the trunk... i still drove.....
I'm searching for the signboard of "merCu ResorT" there it is!!!
i pick up my phone and call my friend.....went to her house....tell her and her family of what had happened just now... everyone was sympathy... thanks guys...and the plan NeeD to be ChangeD.
The PLan to thE engagemenT ceremonY WAS:
I Fetch shyno + her mom +her sister (they bring along sirih junjung and bahulu ikan-for hantaran)
thE ShoW musT gO on.. wE cannoT bE latE.. so I will make a police report afterwrds.....

thE plan chanGe to:
Go thEre with shyno's car which she haven't renew the road tax yet.  We just pray to GoD that no roadblock along the way.... :D

i left my car at shyno's house and she drove her car to keMaman.  Both me and Shyno  didn't know exactly where the place is.. gps??? we don't need that as she don't mind asking the locals. She did all the talks as I don't understand and don't speak terengganu. As we looking for the house, the phone  keep ringing as the ceromony is going to start.  Sirih junjung should be there by now... so with her gifted skill, she speed and we arrived in the nick of time.  She stop the car, allowing her mom  and the host bring out one of the hantaran and also sirih junjung....her sis and I just wait in the car.  After that, she  find a parking space and park the car.  3 of us went out the car.....and shyno's sis call us out and said
"Sis... look" she pointed her finger at the tyre.... hissing sound can be heard and the tyre is flattening.... OMG!!! I was like wanna screammmm!!! but we were laughing instead.





The Ceremony wenT smoothlY.  thE food waS tastY.. our frienD, ayu  lookinG prettY with her earthy fress and she was so happY.  wE aRe saFe and sounD... noT bad huh??  After all done... ayU lenD her caR to uS. ThanK you!!!! as drove bacK to sungAi UlaR, dRoP by at the PolIce staTion CheraTing to maKe a rePort.  The Lance Kprl said there's Nothing he CaN do.  Though I gave the PlatE nUmber of the tRuck.  he checked the number with JPJ and the address is in Kuala TerengGanu.. hummmm so Far AWaY...hummmmmm what else can I say??

Drove Back to SungAI uLar, get My car BacK... shyno's mom gave me RM50..thanks auntie... i was refused..but she insist.... its so embarrassing...huhuhuhuhu i hate this situationnnn!!! arhhh....i drove slowly on the way to bukit setongkol i saw a workshop that still open.  Thank GOddddd :D  it was 7.  Most of workshop in kuantan already close.. That workshop is about to close actually.  The mechanic will get it done tomorrow.  Hedrove me back home......
and can't help but keep thinking why this 2 incidents happened at me in a daY????/?

No comments:

Post a Comment