Saturday, February 5, 2011

from KL to NZ

I went to NZ last year ..2010...
it was 1st time i took long holiday for travelling
it was my 3rd time of my solo travel
1st was..... HK 2009
2nd was .... Java (East - middle - west) 2009

if i would describe a word about NZ i would say - picturesque

I was quite nervous bout this trip at first but... if my mind have decide something... its very hard to take it back...  cuz  i know it gonna be exciting!!

1st of all i did sum research from the internet bout NZ.. how to commute, place to visit, things to do, accomodation, place to eat ... need to plan my budget.  To get visa? I never think its soooo simple.  Just need to fill up simple form online and thats it and will get quick feedback
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/visit/ <---- check this out.
For those who want to travel and work at the same time. This is the place! The process is simple, lots of backpackers doin it.  Travel / working in NZ could  be fun! earn money and go travel further.. mixed up with other travellers/ local people, you never get alone.  If come in a group.  It'll be more fun because some places don't provide accomodation.  There's a lot of opportunities for working / traveling... poultry / hotel line / factory / au pairs/ cafe / orchards etc etc....... can search 4 it before / after arrive NZ
one on the website :-----> http://www.backpackerboard.co.nz/work_jobs/index.php

As for me.. i just go for travelling.  2 months not enuff for travelling/ wrking. I wish i can take a break for a year so i can try it ...   After my retured ticket confirmed, my visa confirmed.. next step.. apply for leave.  There are a few airline from KL - NZ... direct or transit at OZ.. ur choice mates! .. local airlines?
MAS : KL - Auckland ---> http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/splash/index.html
Airasia: KL-Christchurch------> http://www.airasia.com/my/en/home.html
Me?? I choose to travel with MAS.. MH malaysian hospitality hehehe.... i feel full all the time with MAS and watched a lot of movies (english / japanese) play lots of games... yeah what else to do to spend hoursssssss in the flight? read?humm.. I will fall asleep after read 2 pages...

It took some process to get approval for my annual leave.  need to write letter to the boss, need to fill up forms blablabla but thank god.  It was a smooth and quick process. :D.  LUv u all..

clothing....
it was autumn.. yeah i like autumn.. i like to c leaves changing colors...i like to c orange/ red maples... i like to c flowers.. i prepared jackets, sweaters,cardigans, pair of gloves, 2 pair of socks...jeans, khakis, pashimina,tshirts blablabal



luggage......
I borrow a backpack from my friend Ati who is into outdoor activities.  Me?? I never camping so far... I wish i will someday b4 I die.  Hehe mountain climb?? hehehe.....not yet.... but yep its in my Will do list before I die.... The bag is big! as I want it.  A week clothing/ necessary items supply heheh. Thanks a lot Ati!!   As my height is only 150cm.. I look like a dwarf. Hahaha ...from back could only c the bag and half of my 2 short legs. Owh.. i dnt hv any pict of me carrying the bag........


sleepy.. to b continued

No comments:

Post a Comment