Monday, January 17, 2011

Headbands

Headband....
A headband is a clothing accessory worn in the hair or around the forehead, usually to hold hair away from the face or eyes. Headbands generally consist of a loop of  elastic material or a horseshoe-shaped piece of flexible plastic or metal. They come in assorted shapes and sizes and are used for both practical and fashion purposes.  Not only women wear headbands... babies and men are too. Some man look cool / cute with headbands but some....erkkkkkk
This particular headband is made by my friend. (it's not my head though in the picture... thanks sis for lending your head)  She made cute headbands and I bought 2...which I haven't pay them yet. Haniiiiiiii hw much pls tell mee!!  so many choices, many colors and design and its comfortable and feel perfectly on my head.  Yeah I'm wearing scarf outside so why I bought fancy headbands.. ppl always asked.  Well, I like it in im wearing it. Whenever wherever i want to and I'm wearing what I wear not to show off but simply because i like em. :P.....why im writing this?? I hope Hani will make more fancy headbands and be more creative...:D.. hmmm its remind me when i was young (well im not that old now though).....
  Anyways.   pleaseeeee tell me how much i need to pay you :P

No comments:

Post a Comment